WEme USB 3.0 to SATA Converter Adapter for 2.5/3.5 inch Hard Drive Disk SSD HDD, Power Adapter and USB 3.0 Cable included
- Use your 2.5" / 3.5" SATA I / II / III as an additional external hard drive.This USB3.0 to SATA adapter also supports ATA/ATAPI devices and 4TB hard drive.
- High speed USB 3.0 specification and backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Hot swappable, plug and play. No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance.
- USB 3.0 to SATA Support all 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
- This USB3.0 to SATA 22pin adapter cable supports maximum transfer speed 5Gbps, high speed 480 Mbps and full speed 12 Mbps.Support 2TB/4TB/8TB hard disk, hot-swapping, plug and play
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.1 x 1.9 inches;
- ASIN: B00MVRS38G
- Item model number: BC78839
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionWEme USB 3.0 to SATA adapter allows you to connect any 2.5 or 3.5 SATA drive to your computer for faster data transferring. Back up, move or archive your iMac Macbook Air Microsoft Surface Pro ultrabooks and PC HDD files quickly and easily.
Super-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates ensure file transfers speeds up to 5Gbps in minimal time. But the actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD SSD.
Output interface: USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
Power input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12V/2A
LED Lights indicates Power and Activity Status.
It is compatible with the latest version of USB3.0 port and also supports previous versions of USB ports (1.1&2.0). Even if your computer is not USB3.0 temporarily which also can be used as normal and prepare for your USB3.0 computer in the near future
HDD Compatible: All 2.5" / 3.5", 9.5mm / 12.5mm SATA-I, SATA-II, SATA-III / SSD up to Max. 8TB
System Requirement: Windows 2000/ XP / Server 2003/ Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux OS
- 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable (3ft)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Micro B male to A male cable
- 1 x 12V2A Power Adapter
When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, make sure to power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure stable operation.