Warmstor SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for 2.5” / 3.5” Hard Drive Disk HDD with External AC Power Adapter
- Economic Hard Drive Connectors Set: USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA Hard Drive Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter + SATA Power Cables + SATA Connecting cable, Support SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
- USB 2.0 specification: MAX 480Mbps(60M/S) high speed transfer rate limited depending on your hard drive and computer USB port standard
- Newest Upgraded Power Supply: more stable performance and higher quality,max 10 TB hard drive supported
- Easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed!Please have a look at the product description below to get the using instruction
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST NOT connect the power adapter and the 4-pin SATA power cable with force in reverse side! Please refer the fifth picture to get the right method!
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.2 x 5 inches; 0.66 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 pounds
- ASIN: B076WZ1N4K
- Item model number: 43235-181427
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product Description√Product Features:
●Hard Drive Support: 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III, IDE Hard Drive, CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM
●Plug & Play,no additional driver needed
●System support: All computer system supported
●Transfer Speed: USB 2.0 specification Max 480 Mbps (60M/S), limited depending on your hard drive and computer USB port standard
●SATA/IDE Cable Length: 20 Inch
●Newest Upgraded Power Supply(AC110V): more stable performance and higher quality,max 10 TB hard drive supported. Comes with safer three-pin plug power cable
*USB Port supports: PC, Hard Drive Player, Set-Top Box(STB), Smart TV and more
*Support connecting a IDE & a SATA HDD at the same time
√Easy to Install:
1. Comfirm device is under master mode.
2. Connect SATA/IDE connector to SATA/IDE device.
3. Connect AC power to SATA/IDE device.
4. Connect cable to USB port of computer.
●1.If you need an Instructions,please watch this video by this direct link: https://youtu.be/ZS-xTR7Puu8
●2.IMPORTANT NOTE: You Must not connect the power adapter and the 4-pin SATA power cable with force in reverse side! Please refer to the Model shape then insert connector correctly just as the details shows in the fifth product picture!
●3. When you use this adapter to get data from an old HDD,you should remove the drive from the old computer firstly.
♥We offer 30 Days no-worry refund & 2 Years no-worry Warranty.Please just purchase it without worry!
♥Any questions you have, please feel free to contact our Warmstor Customer Service by Amazon message or send mail to email@example.com
●1x USB to SATA/PATA/IDE Cable
●1 x Power Supply(Updated Version)
●1 x Three-pin plug power cable (US regulations)
●1 x SATA data cable
●1 x SATA power adapter cable