Walimex Balcar Universal Optical Snoot
- suitable for flashes of Balcar series, optical projection mounting for creating great background effects
- respectively 4 different colour foils and patterns provide various combinations and therewith special results, brings more variety to portraits, full-length portraits and product photography
- easy focusing through slide control, lense diameter approx. 6cm
- tip: can be used with many other flash systems (e.g. walimex, Elinchrom, Multiblitz, Broncolor, Aurora/Bowens, Profoto, Hensel Expert/Contra) with additional adapters, which can be found in our webshop, we recommend using flash heads with at least 400Ws o
- includes: 1x walimex Universal Optical Snoot, incl. respectively 4 colour foils and patterns, 1x walimex Softbox Adapter Balcar
- Product Dimensions: 3.53 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.53 pounds
- ASIN: B003HC8K6Y
- Item model number: 16653
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The Optical Snoot from walimex offers quite special light effects. In connection with a flash head as light source, it throws, depending on your insertion, different colours and patterns on your background, which creates wonderful light atmospheres and effects.
It contains changeable colour foils in blue, red, yellow and green as well as projection patterns (gobos) in the form of a heart, window, moon and leaf. Therewith you can bring a lot of variety and interesting lightings in your background, e.g. for portraits and full-length portraits. In product photography, the various projection possibilities also result in outstanding priorities and thus in special pictures.
You can focus your patterns very simply through the slide control on the front surface of the device. As to exploit the magic of background lighting with the Optical Snoot completely, you should use flash devices with at least 400Ws output. Because the more powerful the flash is, the more definite and strong the projection will be. A bigger range ensures a bigger projection on the background.
The use of different flash systems or change of your flash system is no problem anymore in future: just change the adapter and you can go on using your Optical Snoot.