Underwater Flashlight, VOLADOR 3 CREE XPL LED 3100lm Professional Rechargeable Diving Light, Waterproof Dive Lamp for Scuba Night Dive with Battery and Charger
- SUPER BRIGHT DIVING LIGHT - Equipped with USA original 3 CREE XPL LED bulbs. Max. output brightness 3100 lumens. Providing super bright neutral white light underwater. Comes with 2 3000mAh 18650 batteries, max running time reaches 1.5hours on high, 3 hours on medium and 5.5hours on low setting.
- MAGNET ROTARY SWITCH - The diving flashlight adopted magnet rotary switch, more safe and reliable for underwater lighting. Insert two batteries and tighten the light to turn on and unscrew the light head to turn off. Please turn on the light before diving and don't unscrew the light underwater.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Diving flashlight body is made of military-grade aviation aluminum AL-6061-T6. Abrasion and seawater corrosion resistance. The double-barrel body offers overheating protection and avoids external electrification.
- 100M UNDERWATER WATERPROOF - Special sealing design and three O-rings ensure excellent resistance in high water pressure. This underwater flashlight can be used in maximum 100 meters underwater. Maximum lighting distance up to 236 meters.
- PROFESSIONAL DIVE LIGHT - A professional lighting equipment for scuba diving,wreck dive, underwater fishing, salvage, and underwater photography. Also it can be used for camping, swimming, hiking, trekking, hunting, fishing, etc. Flashlight also comes with 2 x 18650 batteries, 1 x charger and 3 extra O-rings.
- ASIN: B07RKZQ815
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
LED Type: 3 X CREE XPL
Luminous Flux: 3100lm
Material: Military-grade Aluminum AL-6061-T6
Anti-Oxidation, Anti-Seawater Corrosion
Power Source: 2x 18650 Battery (Included)
Waterproof Level: IPX-8
Underwater Depth: 100 meters
Anti-Drop Distance: 1.5M
Underwater Visible Distance: 236m
Underwater Weight: 7.94oz/22g5
1. Turn on the flashlight before diving and screwed tightly in case water floods into the flashlight underwater. 2. Clean the flashlight with fresh water after each diving. 3. Lubricate the switch and O-rings after each driving. 4. Don't drop the flashlight on the beach, in case the sand go into the switch. 5. Store your diving flashlight in a shady place out of direct sunlight, take out the battery if you don't use it for a long time.
1 x LED Diving Flashlight
2 x 18650 Battery
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Lanyard
3 x O-Rings
1 x User Manual