RION TECH 4 Pack Rubber Case Feet with Screws Screwdriver Kit Set for Apple Macbook Pro A1278 A1286 A1297 13 15 17 (Not for Retina Display)
- Compatible with Unibody Apple Macbook Pro A1278 A1286 13" 15" 17" bottom Case(not for retina display)
- Can be applied for macbook pro in 13 inches, 15 inches and 17 inches (not for retina display)
- 3 Long and 7 short bottom screws set can be a replacement for your Macbook Pro
- Case foot is made of rubber and plastic, durable
- Package includes: Package included: Set of 10pcs screw+1pcs 1.5 Phillips Head Screwdriver+4pcs bottom out foot
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inches; 0.04 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.04 pounds
- ASIN: B01MT3FZ87
- Item model number: FBA_LYSB01MT3FZ87-ELECTRNCS
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
10 * Bottom screws
4 * Bottom out foot
1 * Screwdriver
Macbook pro 13" A1278 2009 2010 2011 2012
Macbook pro 15" A1286 2009 2010 2011 2012
Macbook pro 17" A1297 2009 2010 2011
Note: Not for macbook pro retina series.
Foot installation method:
1.Using the screwdriver, separate the bottom case by removing the 10 screws.
2.Clean the bottom with a dry cloth, make sure that the foot area on the bottom case is clean and free of debris.
3.You can install foot directly, however, in order to keep the foot fixed better, you can use heating tool (such as hair dryer) to heat the foot area on back of bottom case, and then put on rubber foot when the foot area is hot.
4.Please keep pressing the rubber foot until the foot area cools down.
5.After the heating place cooling down, clean and install the bottom case.