PHOLSY I-TTL-Off-Camera Flash Sync Cord for Nikon DSLR – 6.5′ (2 m) Replaces Nikon SC-28 / SC-29
- Maintains full TTL, i-TTL and manual control, 6.5' (2 m) coiled cord
- Mounts to flash shoe , mounts to 1/4"-20 threaded studs, the cord comes with a cold shoe locking ring and light stand lug for use with other lighting accessories
- Reduce harsh shadows, the flash cord is ideal for use in a secure, studio environment or on-location shoots
- Best photo uses: portraiture, studio, wedding photography, on location shoots, and more
- Features a limited 1-year warranty
- Product Dimensions: 5.51 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches; 0.51 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- ASIN: B074VXMHMY
- Item model number: LSYTTLXNIK
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The PHOLSY iTTL-off-camera flash cord provides creative photographers with the ability to remotely fire off-camera NIKON Speedlites. Removing the flash from the camera's hot shoe allows the photographer to create unique and dramatic lighting styles that are not possible with a traditional shoe-mounted strobe.
One side of the TTL cable fits directly into the camera's hot shoe to ensure that all of the camera's exposure data is maintained. The other side can be attached to any stand, tripod, or device with a standard 1/4"-20 threaded stud or flash shoe mount.
ALL Nikon Brand Speedlights and other Manufactures Nikon compatible flash units;
including SB-5000, SB-900, SB-910, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 SB500 SB400 SB300 etc.
Cord Length: 6.5' (2 m) extended, 23" (59 cm) relaxed
1 X PHOLSY TTL-off-camera flash sync cord - NIKON