Neewer® 4 Channel Wireless Remote FM Flash Speedlite Radio Trigger with 2.5mm PC Receiver for Canon 580EX II 580EX 550EX 540EZ 520EZ 430EX, Nikon SB900 SB800 SB600 SB28, Neewer TT860, TT850, TT560, YN560 III, YN560 II, YN560 I, Olympus, Pentax,Sigma, Sunp
- The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
- The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signa. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times.
- Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, Which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/25 sec.
- The trigger current is only .1MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
- Note: PT-16/PT-16NE use the whole new system,So it can not work with any other flash trigger.
- Product Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.76 x 1.77 inches; 0.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.31 pounds
- ASIN: B00CO2WP0U
- Item model number: 10061171
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionNEEWER is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of NEEWER can sell under NEEWER listings.
Note: PT-16/PT-16NE can not work with any other flash trigger.
Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
Yongnuo YN-460II YN-468 YN-560 YN-462 YN-465 YN-467
Olympus FL-50, FL36
Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync)
Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower
Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY as they use a special hot shoe)
Battery for transmitter: 23A-12V mini battery
Battery for receiver: AAA alkaline battery
Largest work distance: <=30m
Work frenquency: 433MHz
1x 16 Channels Transmitter
1x PC Sync cord for camera