LabCam Microscope/Telescope Adapter for iPhone X
- Fit most Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss and Leica stereomicroscope. Except surgical microscopes, please check with us first. Full refund if not fit, or any reason if you are not fully satisfied.
- It comes with its own lens to be inserted into the eyepiece slot, thus no adjustment need to take a perfect image.
- Professional adapter for research, medical, and educational use. High image quality guaranteed in any condition. If you are not satisfied you can return it and get a full refund in 30 days.
- Most microscope have 23mm or 30mm eyepiece slot. We provide adapter directly insert into 23mm or 30mm eye piece slot, no adjustment needed. If yours is different, let us know we provide additional sizes (28mm, 31.5mm etc.) for free
- Capture publication quality image/video with iPhone (see sample images). For P.O. orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches; 0.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0799QTHVR
- Item model number: 2018-13
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionLabCam adapter uses professional grade 10X iPhone-Microscope adapter lens. LabCam allows precise mounting of iPhone onto most types of microscopes (with 23mm/30mm removable eyepiece included, and other sizes upon request) including compound, fluorescent and dissection microscopes etc. Also fit telescopes (with 31.75mm removable eyepiece), to take publication quality images and videos. This adapter include a wide-angle eyepiece fitting lens and three adapters (23/30/31.75mm), fit directly into the eyepiece slot, allows precise alignment of optic components. It is optimized for taking high-quality images/videos with no adjustment needed. If your microscope is not a standard one and it doesn’t fit, we provide other sizes upon request for free.
Example of applications in research:
1. Specimen imaging in embryology, developmental biology for comparison between mutant strains.
2. Small animal surgery illustration, both photography and video taping.(https://youtu.be/ILO-bxKeP8o)
3. Behavioral experiment recording, such as Drosophila mating behavior (https://youtu.be/GLEgSXOEL4E), c. elegans roaming/dawdling(https://youtu.be/Zw1u5TmeHvU).
4. Cell culture morphology, cell migration, stem cell morphology, long-term imaging in time-lapsed mode.(https://youtu.be/j-dB6tw7tzU).
Superior customer service: If you are experiencing any problem with the iDu you purchased for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us right away and we will do anything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied.