Gosky Bahtinov Focusing Mask for for Telescopes Dew Shield or Front End Diameter From 115-165mm (4.5in-6.5in) -For 127mm Celestron or Skywatcher Maksutovs,celestron 5 Se,meade127 Ed Apo,etc
- Bahtinov masks make focusing for astrophotography an easy task. Watch the two slanted areas create an "X" over the star. The vertical slits create a moving bar that is centered on the X when you are at focus.
- Suitable for telescopes Dew Shield or Front Outer Diameter Front end Diameter From 115-165mm (4.5in-6.5in) - For 127mm Celestron or Skywatcher Maksutovs, Meade 127 ED APO, Celestron 5 SE Etc.
- The mask attaches securely to your scope using brass screws with soft transparent nylon cover to ensure the finish of your telescope is protected.
- Light weight so you wont upset the balance on your scope.
- It will take less time to achieve perfect focus with your new mask which mean you spend more time imaging photons rather than focusing them
- ASIN: B07F7P53NJ
- Item model number: QHAI0310
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionMake your focusing for astrophotography an easy and magic task .
About Bahtinov mask
The Bahtinov mask is a device used to focus small astronomical telescopes accurately. It was invented by Russian amateur astrophotographer Pavel Bahtinov in 2008. Accurate focusing of telescopes and astrographs is particularly of concern to those involved in astrophotography. The telescope is pointed at a bright star, and a mask is placed in front of the telescope's objective (e.g. primary mirror).
How does it work?
Set up your telescope and imaging equipment as normal. Then simply locate a bright star (maybe Spica?) with your telescope, attach the Bahtinov mask to your telescope and watch the diffraction spike pattern around the star as you adjust the focus. When the middle diffraction spike is centered in the outer spikes, you're in focus. Very little focusing travel is required to move the inner diffraction spike, which means the focus is extremely accurate.
Suitable for telescopes Dew Shield or Front Outer Diameter Front From 115-165mm (4.5in-6.5in) - For 127mm Celestron or Skywatcher Maksutovs, Meade 127 ED APO, Celestron 5 SE Etc.
3 X Brass bolt
30 days return warrant . Full life technical support. For any reason you are unhappy with any product by us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. Any suggestion will be warmly welcomed.