EC Technology 60W 8-Port USB Desktop Rapid Charger with Auto IC Technology for USB Devices – Black
- 8 USB ports with 8 LED lights enable you to charge 8 devices simultaneously. With 60 watts, this compact USB charger also allows you to charge your power devices at rapid speed.
- Smart Auto IC technology can intelligently detect and recognize your devices in the fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4A, maximizes compatibility with Apple, Android, and nearly any other device that charges with a USB cord.
- The Built-in surge protector incorporated to safeguard your USB devices, keeping over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit safely, without risk of overheating or damaging devices.
- The detached mount can be a holder to make your charger stand or look neatly. The USB cord is up to 150cm.
- What You Get: 1 x 60W 8-Port Desktop Charger; 1 x 150cm USB cord; 1 x holder.
- Product Dimensions: 4.33 x 2.91 x 1.1 inches; 0.53 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- ASIN: B017I7TCXI
- Item model number: C10-SS8UB-1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionUltra Powerful
This USB charger with 8-port provides you favorable condition to charge 8 devices such as phones, tablets and other devices at same time.
Auto IC Technology
Enhanced by our Smart ID technology, the smart USB port is capable of identifying a specific device, and thus ensuring maximum charging efficiency and speed.
Keep Danger away!
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, if there is any over-current, over-voltage or short-circuit problems happen, the USB Port will stop working momentarily to ensure complete safety and reliability.
The portable holder is specially designed for you. With it, you never see the terrible scene caused by a heap of cables. Also, the USB cord is long enough, up to 150cm length!
Smart LED Lights
Each USB port has a soft blue LED indicator, when your device is charging, it will automatically turn on, after your device has been charged up to 90% power, it will automatically turn off.
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.