Cisco Compatible Console Cable, 6ft, FTDI USB to RJ45 Console Cable / Windows 7, 8 / Vista / MAC / Linux / RS232 Switch Router
- USB FTDI FT232R chip + RS232 Level Shifter.
- Support Android, Win 7, Win 8, XP, 2000, Linux, Mac OS used for CISCO Huawei Router Switches / Microsoft (HCL) certified to be compatible with Windows, no CD needed because the drivers are part of the OS distribution. Windows 10 will install it automatically. Windows 7 you will need to download and install a driver
- Supports hardware flow control used to implement the CISCO break sequence.
- RJ-45 DTE Pinouts RTS(1), DTR(2), TXD (3), GND(4), GND(5), RXD (6), DSR(7), CTS(8)
- Cable length is 1.80m (6 feet) USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible sold specifically for use with Cisco routers or switches. The pin-out may not match other devices as there is no standard for pin connections or levels for RS-232 on RJ45 8 pin modular connectors.
- ASIN: B07BK6P67K
- Item model number: FTDI - RJ45
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews