CAT5E Plenum CMP 24AWG UTP, 100% Bare Copper, 1000FT – Blue, Tangle-Free Easy Pull Box
- Cat5e Plenum Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Cat5e cable Tested to 350 MHz, 24-AWG plenum CMP rated.
- ROHS Compliant, Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Low-smoke Plenum CMP Rated jacket.
- Color: Blue, Length: 1,000 feet (305 meters) Easy pull box
- Product Dimensions: 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 22 pounds
- ASIN: B079NN1LBP
- Item model number: TS-PBC/5E-BL-EZ
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionCat5e CMP plenum 1000 feet, UTP 24awg solid Ethernet cable.
The Category 5e Plenum is 24AWG 4pair Solid conductors cable, it has a special insulation that has a low smoke, low flame, and non-toxic characteristics. Cat 5e supports 350 MHz. It also reduces the crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a higher overall transmission speed. All of our plenum Cables meet and exceeds ISO/IEC/RoHS standards and specifications. Cat5e plenum cable is FLUKE TEST passed with a Certified Transfer Rate of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Cat 5e cable 1000ft available in White and Blue color.
Tangle-Free Easy pull box
Cat5e Plenum 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
Meets or exceeds Category 5e specifications
24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor
Speed Rating of 350Mhz
Voice and Data communications
Running "FT" count printed on cable makes measuring easy Item
Wire Construction: Bare copper Conductors
Speed Rating: 350Mhz
Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit)
Why chose Turnstone Cables, Inc.
Snag-less Technology Easy Pull Box Cable
Low in Price