Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 15 Feet
- Convenient cable for connecting a DisplayPort equiped computer to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort
- Supports Ultra HD 4K resolution (3840x2160) when paired with a 4K compatible source and output display
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance; Cable shielding protects against EM and RF interference; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance
- Latching DisplayPort connector provides a secure connection
- Available in different lengths and 2-Pack choice
- ASIN: B00IU1R29I
- Item model number: 102005-15-2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
- DisplayPort is a standard that handles today's higher video resolutions and AV bandwidths while making connections simpler compared to the past.
- Cable Matters DisplayPort Cable offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for DisplayPort connections for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail and show sites, HDTVs, STBs, DVDs and Projector factories, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentations, as well as school and corporate training environments.
1 Hook up DisplayPort enabled device to DisplayPort display using the Cable Matters DisplayPort cable.
2 Select 'Extension' or 'Duplicate' mode in 'Control Panel' > 'Display' to set up the secondary display.
- Supports 4K resolution up to 3840x2160 Ultra HD, including 1920x1200 and 1080p Full HD
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Supports 17.28 Gbps bandwidth; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), and 120Hz refresh rate
- Supports 8-bit and 10-bit Deep Color
- Supports the 720Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel
- Supports one lane, one direction, four-line connections
- Latching and screw locking connectors ensure that the cables remain secure, preventing accidental disconnection. Please press the button on the connector to disconnect the cable.
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support