BOSS Audio BV9973 In-Dash Single-Din 7-inch Motorized Touchscreen DVD/CD/USB/SD/MP4/MP3 Player Receiver with Remote
- PLAYBACK: DVD±R/RW Video - CD±R/RW Audio & Video - MP3 / WMA
- INPUTS & OUTPUTS: USB Port - SD Port - Aux-In
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod/iPhone, Smartphones, and MP3 Players
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 7 x 2 inches; 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00EEO4WWA
- Item model number: BV9973
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
1. RDS Tuner"RDS" stands for "Radio Data System" and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz "subcarrier," stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more.2. Switchable US & Europe Tuner FrequenciesIf you happen to take the BV9973 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well.3. 7” MonitorA motorized 7 inch widescreen TOUCHSCREEN digital TFT monitor slides out and up from inside the unit with a high quality 800 x 400 pixel resolution.4. Front AUX (Auxiliary) InThis little input in the front of the BV9973 that says “AUX” is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video.5. Output Power: 85 Watts x 4 ChannelsThe BV9973 offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
1. DVD±R/RW Video2. CD±RW Audio & Video3. MP3 / WMA
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
1. Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs2. Video Output3. Rear Camera Input4. Audio/Video Input
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
A great feature that comes in really handy is that little hole in the front of your unit that says “AUX”.What this means is that if you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs.Important: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the “Full iPod Control”.This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the existing steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the BV9973 in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos.You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
16 Million Illumination Color Options
Through the settings, you are able to set exactly what color it is that you want your BV9973 displays through the buttons on the front panel as well as some parts on the screen itself. 16.3 Million different color combinations to be exact.