Azpen Dockall D100 – Qi Wireless Charging Docking Station with Bluetooth Speaker System
- The DockAll D100 Docking Station can wirelessly charge compatible phones or devices equipped or enabled with "Qi" wireless technology while sitting on the docking station. For phones that are not "Qi" capable, the docking station has two variably powered USB ports on the back for charging additional devices.
- Enjoy your favorite tunes through the two - 5 watt Bluetooth speakers. Since it connects with NFC (near field communication) Bluetooth, there's no need for a password, just enable Bluetooth on your device and it pairs automatically to the DockAll. With the built-in microphone you're able to make and receive speaker calls, the perfect Skype utility for the home or office. The MicroSD port accepts SD cards up to 64GB that provides another source for listening to stored audio files.
- The DockAll combined with the "Qi" Wireless charging and the two variably powered USB ports can simultaneously charge 3 devices at once. The USB ports provides an additional source for charging other items such as tablets, laptops, non-"Qi" wireless phones, MP3 Players, Fit Bits and more. The wide dock will accommodate devices up to 13" wide.
- Compared to other "Qi" Wireless chargers that require a device to lay flat as it charges, the DockAll wirelessly charges devices at an upright, comfortable viewing angle.
- Supports "Qi" Wireless integrated or enabled devices including: IPhone 8, 8 Plus, X (10), Samsung Galaxy S7, S6/Edge, S5, Note4, Google Nexus, LG Optimus G Pro, G6, Sony, Xperia Z4V, Z3V HTC, Motorola Droid Series, Microsoft Lumia, 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920, Blackberry Priv, Z30, Catphone S50, Kyocera, Hydro Elite, Urbano L01, L03, Torque G02 and any other Qi wireless integrated or Qi enabled phones or devices.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.1 x 7 inches; 0.77 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.77 pounds
- ASIN: B074BG7L28
- Item model number: D100U
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews