Astromania Adjustable Guiding Scope Ring Set with Plate – 69 mm Inside Diameter (Pair) – for Telescope Tube Diameter or Finders 43 to 68mm
- The inner diameter of the tube rings is 69 mm for Telescopes between 43 to 68mm tube diameter can be mounted adjustable.
- The adjustment crews have teflon inlays for avoiding unaesthetic scratches and pressure marks on the telescope while still ensuring reliable clamping.
- Solid metal guide scope rings for compact Finderscope or Guidescope with knurled metal screws. Big screws with maximum grip allow easy use - even with gloves.
- The mounting bar has two M6 through-holes on both sides for easy adaption to rings. And three threaded through-holes: the center hole has ¼"-20 threads and the two larger holes on either side of center have M8 x 1.25 threads.
- Set: pair of two tube rings made of metal.The Astromania guide scope rings are suitable for small and medium-sized guiding telescopes.eg.Astromania 50mm Compact Deluxe Finder & Guidescope Kit. Ideal for astrophotography for mounting a guide scope parallel to the main telescope.
- Product Dimensions: 3.54 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches; 0.33 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.33 pounds
- ASIN: B07FM2XYJ3
- Item model number: SKU_AM_AGSRS50
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionAstromania Adjustable Guiding Scope Ring Set with Plate - 69 mm inside diameter (pair) - for telescope tube diameter or finders 43 to 68mm
The guide scope rings from Astromania Optics allow a reliable and above all stable adaption of telescopes parallel to the main instrument. With the knurled thumb screws, the guide scope is adjustable and you can centre a sufficiently bright star in the eyepiece or the the autoguider. And the tube rings are suitable for bigger finder scopes, too. The adaption of the tube rings to the telescope.
The Guiding Scope Ring Set has a Vixen style dovetail bar that can be mounted to your telescope in different ways. First, it fits the standard dovetail finder scope base included on many telescopes. Simply slide it into the dovetail base, then tighten the thumbscrew on the base to secure the guide scope in place.
The mounting bar has three threaded through-holes: the center hole has ¼"-20 threads and the two larger holes on either side of center have M8 x 1.25 threads. To attach the guide scope bracket to a universal dovetail plate, one way would be to insert a ¼"-20 socket head capscrew of proper length up through the dovetail plate and into the center hole of the bracket's dovetail bar. Tighten the bolt firmly with an Allen wrench. Then install the universal plate onto your telescope's tube rings or radius blocks. Alternatively you could attach the bracket using two M8x1.25 screws in the same manner.