Aomekie Telescope for Kids Adults and Astronomy Beginners 70mm Refractor Telescope with Tripod Phone Adapter Finderscope 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece 3X Barlow Lens
- 70mm Travel Scope Telescopes: With 300 mm focal length and 70 mm aperture to capture more light picture and optical glass coated for enhanced image brightness to protect your eyes. A fantastic telescopios astronomicos for kids adults and astronomy beginners to explore the space. It is a perfect Birthday Gifts
- 15-150X Magnification: Two replaceable eyepiece(15X, 50X) in this astronomical telescope. 6mm eyepiece for 50X and 20mm eyepiece for 15X, 1.5X erecting eyepiece increase 1.5X magnification, 3X Barlow increase 3X magnification. 5X24 finderscope with mounting bracket, erect-image diagonal make locating objects more easily.
- Accessories : 1.5X erecting eyepiece and 3X Barlow lens increase the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars, The star gazing telescope have different magnification for you to choose. Smartphone adapter make it easily to observe with cellphone. And the star target planisphere helps you to know various stars
- Portable kids telescope: no tools are required for assembly, the telescope kit with lightweight and durable aluminum tripod goes together in minutes.
- Packaging list: Telescope tube, 90°Diagonal mirror, 6mm eyepiece, 20mm eyepiece, 3X Barlow lens , 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, 5X24 Finderscope, Phone adapter, Star target planisphere, Aluminum tripod, Aiming control and User manual. We also provide 100% full refund & return guarantee for quality problem and 18 months free warranty.
- ASIN: B07FFVS964
- Item model number: AO2001N
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionHow would you like to see the craters on the moon and planets of the solar system with great details? How about a clear, breathtaking view of the planet Jupiter? Aomekie Refractor Telescope is an amazing tool to magnify the sky, introduce and instill the love of astronomy to children early on!
3X BARLOW LENS
It increases the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 50X, will have a magnification of 150X when a 3X Barlow lens is used.
1.5X ERECTING EYEPIECE
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used.
5X24 FINDER SCOPE
Since a telescope has a narrow field of view by design, it can be challenging to LOCATE A PARTICULAR STAR or PLANET. For this reason the telescope is fitted with a low-power, wide-field miniature telescope called a finder scope.
Note: Object in the finder scope are upside down. This is normal and is common to all astronomical telescopes.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
Magnifaction=Focal Length * Barlow lens / Eyepiece
Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
90° Diagonal mirror
3X Barlow lens
1.5X Erecting eyepiece
Aiming control and lock handle
Star target planisphere